Should Tafelberg supply the incorrect product or if the product is damaged or faulty, Tafelberg shall exchange the unit for a new one, provided that the damaged unit is returned in its original packaging with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Certain made to order items may only be returned for a replacement but not for refund.
Tafelberg works on a seven-day refund policy, provided all details regarding refund is known.
Cash refunds will not be given, and any monies due will be paid back into the user’s bank account.
For any Queries on Refunds & Returns please contact our customer care service at email@example.com or phone us at 021 944 3330 and ask for customer care.
Deliveries to Customers will be confirmed by the salesperson and will depend on stock availability, delivery area and weather conditions.
All Deliveries will be carried out according to the company’s standards and procedures within the following boundaries:
- Customer item/s will be delivered to their home or alternative address provided.
- Customer will provide us with a signature of “GOODS TO BE FOUND IN ACCEPTABLE ORDER” where after we will not be held liable for any discrepancies or damages.
- All packaging materials will be removed on request.
- Any unorthodox delivery arrangements (e.g. goods to be lifted over walls, delivery to the 10th floor of an apartment block) must be mentioned and approved prior to the delivery.
- We will call the Customer at the primary phone number listed on the delivery note on the day of delivery to confirm a one-hour delivery-time window; ensure to supply an alternative number to eliminate any inconvenience.
- For your convenience, we offer to remove and discard old items.